View our range of commercial door automation products. We have a model to suit a variety of residential applications.
The Industry-Leading Operator for Spring-Balanced Roller Shutters and Grilles
The eDrive +2.0 is the industry-standard for quality, durability, adaptability and intelligence. With numerous models to select from (depending on door size and cycles) as well as multiple expansion options the eDrive +2.0 is the logical choice for automating spring-balanced roller shutters and grilles.
- Powerful range of motors with purpose designed gearbox for durable, reliable operation with purpose designed gearbox for durable, reliable operation
- Intelligent logic system for exceptional adaptability and integration into the building ecosystem. Optional expansion board for advanced functionality
- Automatic chain-engage mechanism for safe and easy manual operation in the absence of power
- Absolute Position Encoder for reliable door positioning and improved safety. Motor is disconnected the instant the manual hand chain is engaged
Grifco LS Drive
High-Cycle Operator for Light-Commercial Sectional Doors
The LS-Drive is the perfect high-cycle operator for sectional doors found in small carparks. Designed for up to 50 cycles per day, it is the ideal automation solution for small multi-tenanted applications.
It delivers all the necessary logic configurations without any unnecessary complexity.
- The quiet, powerful drive train delivers smooth and fast door cycles, with soft start and soft stop
- Logic options can be easily configured (such as “open only” and “timer-to-close”) using the simple button panel
- The extremely durable extruded aluminium rail is available in 2 lengths and features a clever mounting method and integrated cable management
- The rail can be easily surface mounted for low ceiling carparks
Grifco S Drive
The Industry-Leading Operator for High-Cycle Sectional Doors
With constant duty cycle, battery backup onboard and the industry’s best warranty, the new Grifco S-Drive is indeed the Smooth Operator. It is purpose built for high-cycle, highly demanding commercial sectional doors found in carparks, emergency services buildings and commercial tenancies.
- The quiet, DC motor and purpose-designed gearbox
deliver extremely smooth and fast door cycles, with soft
start and soft stop
- The integral logic boards offer ultimate adaptability to
meet the demanding needs of carpark applications
- The extremely durable rail and innovative sliding trolley
have been engineered to meet the high-cycle demands
of busy carpark doors
- The operator has been thoughtfully designed for low
ceiling carpark applications, with a low profile, lockable
GFA Variable Speed Shutter Motor SI FI
The Safedrive® is a specially developed drive unit for powering rolling shutter doors and grilles which are not counter-balanced by springs or other devices. All models in the range use a high precision worm gearbox to ensure smooth operation and a long life. Each gearbox incorporates a separate safety brake meeting the anti-fallback requirements for vertically lifting doors, a digital limit mechanism for precise control of the stopping position and is provided with plug in pre-wired control systems.